Sunday, April 22, 2018

Last week in the offices

Well this was my last week in the offices. We had some weird emergency stuff go on in the beggining of the week, so Elder Bórquez, Elder Araújo, and I have been working in a trio all week. It has been rather challenging. This morning we all sat on the couches to plan our day, so that week could face each other, and when we were done I decided to lay down on the coach to study instead of sit up at my desk like we are supposed to and like I always do. So I reached over and grabbed a Libro de Mormón from off of the shelf and flipped it open, and the first thing I saw was Mosiah chapter three verse nineteen, so I got up and went over to my desk to study.
But yeah I would definitely say that the experience of being the secretary of the mission is the hardest thing that I have ever done in my entire life. My mom asked me to list some examples so here are some. Organizing the time that we have to proselyte was extremely challenging because it was very little, and just keeping up with all of the investigators was almost impossible. Dealing with change week was also a challenge because there are so many little things that we have to prepare and not forget. Organizing large groups of people was hard. Making sure that everyone stayed a legal resident is a challenge. Also just going around and dealing with all of the dealings of the office in government buildings and things really brought me out of my comfort zone. And driving in downtown Montevideo gave me a lot of headaches and caused a lot of acute stress.
But that is okay because I learned many things, changed a lot and received a large number of blessings, so thanks offices. And yeah so My pday will now change to monday again, except not this coming monday.
See you,
Love Elder Christensen




No comments:

Post a Comment