Saturday, November 18, 2017

Week one malvín [from November 6, 2017]



Hey everbody,
so I just finished leaving my old area. It was pretty sad. Also I got called to be one of the mission secretaries, which basically means that I am a glorified mailman except that I always thought that mail personal were pretty cool. We are in the week of changes so it is really crazy especially since we have this member of the presiding bishopric coming on wednesday to give a conference to both of the missions. Apparently he served in uruguay hace añares. So I am just sitting here in the mission offices trying to be useful and mostly just being really confused. But that is how I have felt for most of my life anyway so it is okay. SO I will let y'all know more on saturday which is my pday from now on.


1) The Hoage family plus Mijael. They are super cool. Vamos arriba peñarol



2) My menos activos freinds Favian and Teresa



3)My knew Companion Elder Manzanares. You might think that he is a latino because of his name but he is actually a gringo from Utah who had a spanish granpa. He is pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment