Tuesday, February 21, 2017

week 17



My dearest friends and relatives,
Well this week has been really interesting in that because we really only have twoish investigators any more and for a number of other reasons we didn't get to do a ton of teaching, but that is alright because It has given me opportunities to work on other skills like not getting disanimated. Ha. But that reminds me of a comment someone made this week that Uruguay really isn't a South American mission, it's a European mission pegged on to South America. That is a pretty good point, but there are still obviously a lot of diferences between here and Europe.
This week I got sick for the first time! It was pretty fun. I woke up and started throwing up and couldn´t eat any thing all morning, but then we went to lunch with this Hermano and he gave me some sort of science potion that made it so I could keep stuff down, so after drinking one point two five liters of red gatorade I was able to leave and work in the afternoon. It rained on us but that was allright because there was this giant epic rainbow that was double for a while. I think that was probably my favorite part of that day. Then what happened is that Elder Caudle started throwing up in the middle of the night that night, and he ended up a lot worse then me, or maybe just a lot wimpier, so we were stuck in the house all day.
Elder Caudle bought a super man comic book as a souvenir for his uncle because he leaves in a few months, but the thing is that it was translated in Buenos Aires so the whole thing is written in Vos form. It is a beautiful thing.
Something that I have noticed is that if there is somebody who needs a job or more work and they start listening to the missionaries they are swiftly blessed with a good job or a ton of work so that it becomes difficult to schedule a teaching appointment. Not really sure how that happens but if you are a non member and you need a job you might want to consider that job hunting tactic.
Quote of the week: ¿Qué me decís Bert? - Clark Kent



1) me hanging out with Ronnie and Phil



2) The first time I ever solved a rubix cube by myself



3) the second time I ever solved a rubix cube by myself



Vamo Arriba La Costa Peñarol Uruguay !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment