Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hello

Hey everybody!
Wow it has been exceptionally hot the last couple of days. I am ready for fall to get here. Except that the days will get shorter. But that is okay because you just have to have faith that you can do effective proselyting even in the dark! Because there are souls to save! And the angels are preparing the path before you, and holding you up on all sides! And the work of God cannot fail! So you will have success, just because you had faith!
How is that for an inspirational email entry! I am working on being more inspirational.
I don't remember if I told y'all about Roberto last week, but whether or not I did here is an update. Roberto father of recent convert Ruben ( By the way everywhere else in the world that would be pronounced Rubén, but here it is Ruben, don't ask me why) Is a really great guy. And the second to last time we had a lesson with him we taught him how to pray, and he just went for it and said a wonderful prayer out loud for the first time in his life. And then the last time we had a lesson with him he told us that he had prayed on his own for the first time in his life and had felt chills all over his body when he did it. And he accepted to be baptized on March thirty first. So please pray for him because I really think he will make it and not to many people do.
Love you,
Un besito
Elder Christensen



1) So we got done with a cédula appointment and we went looking for a taxi because we didn't have a van and we wound up en la plaza de independencia. Turns out it was right around the corner from the cédula building this whole time. I didn't get a very good picture of Artigas on his mighty steed because I didn't want to look like a tourist, but I will another time. Artigas is great.



2) I got hungry one night and still had more than half of a calabacín so I made it into puré, which was very uruguayo and very delicious.



3) Service Project! Featuring Gaby López.

No comments:

Post a Comment